Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Am 16 my breast shape and size are anoying i want to use breast firming cream is it safe?

is it ok for me to use natural breast firming cream on my breast does it have any side effect or after using it will i be able to breastfeed in future time am so desperate because my breast shape are realy bad and i think this product will help meAm 16 my breast shape and size are anoying i want to use breast firming cream is it safe?
The average womans breasts grow and change shape continuously until the age of 21, your only 16 so it will take time but i wouldnt be doing anything drastic, just wait, you will grow more and they will become different shapes as you age and depending on your health. Am 16 my breast shape and size are anoying i want to use breast firming cream is it safe?
I too was unhappy with my breast size and did some research. I found the grow bust breast pill and creams very effective. The pills are taken 3 times a day and the cream is massaged in daily usually after a shower.I took about 4 months but I got alot of sensetivity and started increasing in size it took about 1 yr but i went up about a cup and a half. It was not near as expensive as implants , but you must be patient. Hope this helps Stephanie Forget to tell you I found no side effects
good luck, but i don't think that stuff works, lose skin wont go back to norm without surgery, maybe if you gain weight it will fill the area in, or some exercise might work a tiny bit, but pills and stuff? come on, if it were true we would all be pamela by now!
certain exersises with weights have the same (better) effect
you should go to a doctor.





cause they could reccomend a certian type that is best.





or ask your mom or someone first.

No comments:

Post a Comment