Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone know of a Cream or lotion for Oily/acne prone skin, anti-wrinkle or firming with SPF sun protection?

I would like a cream that doesn't make me break out since I have oily skin but I know I need sun protection plus either wrinkle or firming properties.





Does anyone know of any?Anyone know of a Cream or lotion for Oily/acne prone skin, anti-wrinkle or firming with SPF sun protection?
neutorgena is awsome!!!!!!!!!Anyone know of a Cream or lotion for Oily/acne prone skin, anti-wrinkle or firming with SPF sun protection?
I recommend Arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 Day Moisturizer. It lasts FOREVER! It has an SPF 8 and a ton of anti-aging properties. It also works great with oily skin. I use it every day and recommend it to anyone who will listen. Fabulous! Also, more natural than most.
CBG I've used aularale.com/7002 (designed for sensitive skin) for 6 years for my oily skin and have no complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment