Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best skin firmer or cellulite cream?

what in your opinion is the best firming toning cream/gel/serum for cellulite and uneven skin?Best skin firmer or cellulite cream?
Well I use a combination of diet, exercise and cream.





Exercise and diet will get rid of cellulite creams help mask the bumps that just won't go away from exercise and diet. I exercise 4 times a week incorporating cardio, weight lifting and yoga. As for diet I just try to eat healthy, minimize the amount of carbs I intake, eat plenty of proteins and steer clear of sugar! Drink plenty of water too. Water is proven to fight cellulite and help with weight loss.





The cream I use is called Body Shape and it has helped me a lot. I've gotten rid of the lumps that exercising wouldn't. I found it here http://www.myireviews.com/cellulite-crea鈥?/a>





Anyway that's my little regiment. Hope I was helpful.Best skin firmer or cellulite cream?
Hi,


I used to have pretty bad cellulite which only got worse after I get pregnant. I had it mostly around my inner thighs and bottom and a bit on my tummy as well. I tried eating more healthy food and did a lot of exercise as well which friends and family members recommended but my skin was still lumpy and floppy. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed to have got rid of her cellulite by using a particular cream. I tried it and it worked pretty well. It took a couple of weeks but my skin had improved a lot and I managed to get rid of my cellulite completely. You can read more about the lady's article at the link below:





http://cellulitezapped.wordpress.com/



i tried nivea goodbye cellulite gel-cream. you put it on twice a day, it smells nice, and it worked fairly well. i wasn't expecting very much from it, but it definitely made a difference on the back of my thighs. they also sell pills and patches in this same product line. i'm sure if you use all 3 items the results would be better. you can get it at any drug store, and i think a bottle of the lotion was like 11 bucks.
I've found the best firming cream to be by Decleor Innovation.





To remove cellulite I found the following worked:





Dry skin body brushing


Cellulite massage


Drink plenty of water


Leg raises and squats





See http://www.ridofcellulite.org for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment