Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can I apply my Clarins body firming cream to my face?

Just feel it is very natural and firms my body well. Wonder what if I apply it to my face and neck? Cheers.Can I apply my Clarins body firming cream to my face?
i think u cant because i read somewhere that the creams made for your body are more harsh then the ones made face...Can I apply my Clarins body firming cream to my face?
Can you - of course ! You can apply eye gel to your toes, you can do anything with any product you like - if it works for you, make the most of it!! Good luck.
I would not do that some of the ingredients may cause an alergic reaction or worst yet burn your skin.





AVON ANEW clinical THERMAFIRM it is a great product you would definitely see results they are not expensive compare to other brands.





shop online at


http://www.youravon.com/monicasaldana
its called body firming cream - if it was for your face it would be called face firming cream
after that use nothing and let you natural oil do its job, if you have too much dryness use good soap and water

No comments:

Post a Comment