Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can under eye cream cause skin to be less firm?

I'm 38 years old and I have been using under eye creams for many years to help prevent wrinkles. I use it at night after I wash my face and in the morning before putting my makeup on. I also use an oil-free moisturizer. I don't use any one particular brand of under eye cream as I try them all but my question is does it make the skin under the eyes become thin and kinda saggy? The skin under my eyes seems like it has become alot less elastic and I hate the way it looks. What is the best treatment besides plastic surgery?Can under eye cream cause skin to be less firm?
Don't know what you are using, but I notice the more I do stuff with my underneath eye part, the worse it seems. It's a delicate area and you don't want to put a lot of pressure when putting the creams on or around it.....just dot and gently blend.....I get the same problem if I mess up my makeup around the eyes and then have to start over....I look horrible.....saggy beyond saggy around eyes....





Never tried it, but hear that Oil of Olay Eye Pods or whatever they are called are good....Could try those....





Good luck....Can under eye cream cause skin to be less firm?
Try Oil of Olay Eye Pods


http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showt鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment