Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can wrinkle cream help firm breasts?

Ok, I'm 17 years old and I have size D breasts. I'm on a diet and I want to lose 15 pounds. I've already lost 5 pounds, and my breasts have gotten less firm. I'm doing breast firming exercises and I figured wrinkle cream would help firm the skin there since I'm losing some of the fatty tissue. Logically speaking, will it work? And is it dangerous, at all?Can wrinkle cream help firm breasts?
it isn't dangerous but it won't help.





breasts are largely fat and some glands. The pectoral muscles are under the breast and don't make the breasts firm. There are tendons that hold the breasts up. They can become stretched. Eventually if your breasts become saggy a doctor can tighten the tendon to correct that. Always wear a bra with large breasts. Gravity is your enemy





Your skin may not tighten as fast as you lose weight. It should catch up.Can wrinkle cream help firm breasts?
That would be very expensive way to firm your breasts. Don't use things in places where they are intended. The most important thing is to wear a well-fitting bra to support your breasts and keep from damaging the ligaments that hold them up.
there is a bra from victoria secrets,a little expensive but proven to firm breasts, gota love science, right! its called beauty secrets
You should send me a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment