Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do bust firming creams work and were can i get some (girls only)?

ok, so i've lost a lot of weight and i'm left with small saggy boobs,


i used to wear a d cup and now im a b, allthough, my bra is a little big so i might be an a, annyway..





i'm wondering if there is annything i can use to help with this problem.





i also have a lot of exess skin on my boobs and it wrinkles..yuck





i'm very body consious and i hate this, it stops me getting intimate with my boyfriend as he makes jokes sometimes





annybody help ??Do bust firming creams work and were can i get some (girls only)?
Join the club ive had the same problem since breastfeeding my son , I dont think their is any miracle creams out there to fix this problem .. There are however some '; Bust Firming ';exercises you can do , Google them ! I cant remember them off hand . The only other thing you can do is to have surgery ! Which is a little extreme and expensive :)





Good Luck !Do bust firming creams work and were can i get some (girls only)?
Try a push up bra.


But there's not much you can do except surgery and I doubt it's that bad.


and no, the creams don't work.
http://www.puerariamirifica.com/pueraria鈥?/a>





it works.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment