Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do bust firming creams work?

I recently lost about 20 pounds and my breasts aren't as filled out as they used to be and I don't like how they look. I want to give them a little lift. I would like testimonials from anyone that has used a bust firming product and perhaps a recommendation.





ThanksDo bust firming creams work?
no - sorryDo bust firming creams work?
Bust firming creams do NOT work. As a general rule, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Bust creams are just lotion- and lotion doesn't make your skin firm, it just helps your skin retain moisture. My recommendation? Buy a half-bra half-camisole and a push-up bra. Wear the push-up bra under the cami. It will give your bust a nice lift. =] Hope I could help.
NO they do not work. But moisturizing them everyday with some lotion or oil will prevent them from sagging anymore. Dry skin damages elastin in the breast which causes more sagging.

No comments:

Post a Comment