Monday, December 21, 2009

Do skin firming creams really work?

I still have some loose skin on my tummy from being pregnant. (Baby is now 15 month old). I exercise regularly, eat well and drink plenty of water. Also do tummy firming exercsies. Would skin firming creams help? What else can I do to tighten up this area? I have decent muclse tone there, but I would really like to get rid of the saggy skin.Do skin firming creams really work?
No way... the fat cells don't disapear... the only way to really get rid of the looseness is to do toning excerises of the whole body or surgery..... i wish they worked but they don'tDo skin firming creams really work?
No.
certainly
They don't work.
no way
Hiya!





I personally use Palmer's Cocoa butter formula with Vitamin E which is not too bad, I find it firms quite well. Looking around I found this which is quite interesting:


http://www.healthbug.co.uk/index.php/ton鈥?/a>





I remember reading about the clarins one, that it mentions on here. It was recommended to me also because it was very good.





Hope thats of some help!


Phoebsx

No comments:

Post a Comment