Thursday, December 17, 2009

Firming cream that works for wrinkles around my mouth?

Mary Kay's under the eye cream works for me. So, I guess other products from the same line will be as effective for the wrinkles around your mouth.





TimeWise庐 Night Solution - Helps fade away deep lines and wrinkles while you sleep. A unique delivery system of encapsulated vitamins and antioxidants combined with collagen-enhancing peptides help fade away deep lines and wrinkles. Nutribeads庐 microcapsules are even more vitamin-packed.





TimeWise庐 Age-Fighting Eye Cream - This rich, luxurious eye cream was created to dramatically minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles caused by sun, stress and fatigue.





TimeWise庐 Firming Eye Cream - it firms, brightens, provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.Firming cream that works for wrinkles around my mouth?
I'm glad that you got your question resolved. I do sell Mary Kay although do not have my website up yet. You can contact me at sweetpartychick@yahoo.com and I could send you some stuff that really works. Report Abuse
Firming cream that works for wrinkles around my mouth?
creams will take really long time so that u can c the diffrence, I advise u to try Botox ....its the best .
Some home remedies for making wrinkles less noticeable are drinking lots of water,applying egg white pineapple juice or apple juice.More cheap and natural remedies for wrinkles at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/wrinkles.htm鈥?/a>
vitamine E cream.
Preparation H, seriously.
Go to Sephora or sephora.com they have great Dior wrinkle cream, all there creams work great for me.
I would suggest firming cream that Mary Kay sells, look for a beauty consultant in your area by going to www.marykay.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment