Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FIRMING CREAM!!!!!???!!!?

is there any ingredients i can use from my house to make my own firming cream?FIRMING CREAM!!!!!???!!!?
Egg whites have the same effect as a firming cream. Whisk them like you are making a meringue.FIRMING CREAM!!!!!???!!!?
Well. If i were you i would search google. The only reson i say this is ive asked questions like this and some people are on this for the fun of seeing if people will use the stuff they say and make there face smell ceretin things. Your better off asking this one to google ask.com or a relly good one is my heath and beauty. Also dont worry you dont need firming cream. If i were you through on some liquid blushmisxer with cover up and a little veggie oil to bring out the color anyway mascara eye liner and you will be the center of attion........any problems just find my questions or question and answer it with your qustion or add me as a contact and we can make up chat anny more help im your beauty queen if you ask me i only know thos stuff beacuse im a figure skater (im on my sis's accoumt my name for this is figure skating chick look 4 me) and hve togo thorigh all the beauty tips rules of luxry skin and looking tan good and graet on ice hair fasion make up any thing im here
Actually, Egg Whites do tighten the skin for some reason.





I don't whisk mine, I just seperate from the yolk into a bowl and apply with a foundation brush (preferably one that is old or only used for this)... I let the egg white dry on my face... then rinse.

No comments:

Post a Comment