Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Has anyone ever used a breast firming cream?

and do they work if so which ones would you recommend??Has anyone ever used a breast firming cream?
Cold water is recommended by doctors, also improves circulation..Has anyone ever used a breast firming cream?
i think your worried to much .


the gals you see with perfect breast are not real or push up,s .


your smile and eyes are very attractive so i wouldnt worry about the rest .
why would u need that?
Yes I would think that someone has.
No!! Yet just another gimmick for us females to purchase(sorry forgot all you guys with man boobs). We are told not only to have perfect skin, glossy hair,white teeth,flat tummies, tight arses,manicured nails and now firm tit's.


My advice -get a good push-up bra !!





p.s forgot to say ex make-up artist and know they don't work.
I guess some may call it that!
They only work when I am the one applying the cream. Let me know if and when you need my assistance.
Hi , I don`t think any of them work and although you may feel better in yourself with firmer breast the type of male that wants you for the person you are then what you have is irrelevant to him and judging by your photo I cannot see a problem, you look beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment