Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am 23, i want my skin to become more firm and tight.. is garnier nutritionist night cream good for me?

my skin looks dull and bit mature.


plz helpI am 23, i want my skin to become more firm and tight.. is garnier nutritionist night cream good for me?
Firstly make sure u don't lose r gain weight randomly. Yes u can use the cream u have mentioned %26amp; try some stretching exercises,it will help u.I am 23, i want my skin to become more firm and tight.. is garnier nutritionist night cream good for me?
It can be due to lack of moisture in your skin. Do some tips for a week and see the result.





Avoid all junk foods.


Drink 4 to 5 litters of water daily in any form.


Do exercise daily in the morning for proper blood circulation of blood to all body organs.





For home made skin care recipes to get healthy and fair skin, you can visit the source site.
For a quick firm face thr Avon's Anew Instant Face Lift. It helps to tighten and firm your face and the results are almost immediate. Also try Avon's Anew Night Revitalizing Cream PM Lightweight gel-cream works while you sleep, so you awaken to skin that looks fresher and more vibrant.





Go to http://www.youravon.com/dawngamble to get your personalized skin care


http://www.dawntheavonlady.webs.com
Try Vicco Turmeric It is multipurpose cream also cleans your face well before applying it...
use oriflame range of night cream...


its best..


for more details: http://my.oriflame.co.in/foryou

No comments:

Post a Comment