Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am looking for a quick fix cream that will make my skin firmer looking,,,?

I am tired of buying things that do not work has anyone used anything that you could recommend??I am looking for a quick fix cream that will make my skin firmer looking,,,?
Quick fixes don't work because they actually make your skin worse after the effects are gone. For real results get Bee Luscious Cosmetics PepTox Radiance Serum its a fix that stays fixed and makes your skin smoother and brighter as well as tighter. My clients all swear by this product and the PepTox wrinkle relaxing cream.I am looking for a quick fix cream that will make my skin firmer looking,,,?
Try to use a Serum first, they are much stronger than creams. A good one Chanel makes, it is called Rectifiance Serum and it minimizes lines in their lenth, depth and width. It is a bit costly, but you will see a difference pretty soon. If you have a lot of lines and wrinkles try their Ultra Corection serum, pretty firming too. I have been using it for about 6 years and I don't look 37, believe me. Give it a try or go to the counter and ask them for the samples and while you are there, ask also for the moisturizers what belong to the serum, with all them, you will see definetaly a big diference.
Try the brand Philisophy from Macy's or Sephora, or Gottchalks. It has some awesome products. There's a skin firming creamer. Plus they can give you samples to try out before you buy.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment