Monday, December 21, 2009

Is 16 too young to use Night of Olay Firming Cream?

The Night of Olay Firming Cream looks like it does a lot of good stuff: firms and tones your skin while you sleep, makes it smooth, and gives a lot of moisture for dry skin. But I kinda thought firming creams weren't really made for 16 year olds. Also, I have some dry skin, so the moisturizing would be good, but I have oily skin, too (combination). My questions are: is 16 too young to use this? is there another type of night cream that does this, but made more for younger people with combination skin? Thanks! :)Is 16 too young to use Night of Olay Firming Cream?
your too young to use this olay face cream this cream is made for older women who has wrinkles %26amp; saggy skin you dont have it girl so stay away.is like taking a flu medicine when your not sick , if you want a night cream for combination skin type I would suggest to try jojoba oil this oil helps to balance oil on your face it really does help making your face soft supple just spread it on your face just dab a little on your face dont use too much use it over night .you find this jojoba oil at vitaminshoppe.com stores or any health store .Is 16 too young to use Night of Olay Firming Cream?
I would just get that. Age doesn't really matter. It only says its for older poeple because usualy older people have that kinda of skin, but come on, it works for everyone right? so I would get it. The only other company I would recommend is Vichy.. By the way I think I spelt that wrong lol./
if you think it helps, then there's no problem with that. I certainly wouldn't judge you for that.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment