Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it OK for me to breastfeed if I have used breast firming/enlargement creams before?

I have used several types of breast firming and enlargement creams but have stopped using them for about three months now. Is it OK for me to breastfeed if I am pregnant now?Is it OK for me to breastfeed if I have used breast firming/enlargement creams before?
I would think it would be OK, but I would check with your doctor to be sure. You don't want to take chances with the health of your baby, ask the professional. Good luck!Is it OK for me to breastfeed if I have used breast firming/enlargement creams before?
I'm not sure but I would like to offer my services as a taste tester just to be safe.
yes
Yes, it should be fine. Just be sure not to use anything while you're breastfeeding.
yes. women with implants can even breastfeed.
No, Your kid might end up with huge Mick Jagger lips.





Just kidding.





You should be fine, but check with the pediatrician just to play it safe.
Yes, it's okay. You can breastfeed me. I won't complain.
yes, I think, unless they were hormonal. in this case I'd consult with a doctor.
breatfeed after baby is born,, not now
it should be fine. if you have conserns, ask your doctor.
It should be completely safe, as long as you don't use them anymore. Let your doctor know what you used, just to be on the safe side, but generally, 3 months is enough time to get stuff out of your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment