Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is Mary Kay Timewise firming eye cream any good?

I have tried so many eye creams but I can't find one thats good. I have tiny fine lines just under my eye, and the skin is a little slack there. I am in my early twenties. I have tried Clinique, Clarins, Lancome etc. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it!Is Mary Kay Timewise firming eye cream any good?
Yes, if you wanna try it you can set up an appointment with your Mary Kay Consultant. Try it on only half of your face and wait a few minutes, and see the difference. I use to sell it, and have used it many times, and I can say it's awesome.Is Mary Kay Timewise firming eye cream any good?
I really like the Timewise eye cream. I have many customers who have had great results. It seems to firm up the little wrinkles around the eye area and makes the area look fresher

No comments:

Post a Comment