Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is there a cream from chanel that can firm breast?

no get a boob job.Is there a cream from chanel that can firm breast?
She was asking for a cream to firm the bust line( NOT A COSTLY BREAST ENHANCEMENT) I am not sure if Chanel makes a cream(if so it will be kinda expensive) but i can tell you that AVON PRODUCTS makes a BUST SCULPT( it`s under the AVON SOLUTIONS LINE) and i think they are getting ready to revise the cream a little. I am a part time Avon Consultant. I actually use this twice a day ,and i really like it.IT DOES ENHANCE AND TONE THE BREAST TISSUE.I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE. IT RUNS ABOUT 12.99 or up. Now also VICTORIAS SECRET use to sell a Bust sculpting cream. I know that Palmers cocoa butter sells one also( i got mine at BABIES R US) it is a firming cocoa butter cream. So far i have only really used the AvonBust sculpt. the results are kind of like if you used a firming cream. It mainly firms, and helps elasticity. If you have anymore questions u can email me if you would like at Purpletwilightmoon@yahoo.comIs there a cream from chanel that can firm breast?
I very seriously doubt it, no matter what any company claims. Don't waste your money. If there was, there would be alot of unhappy surgeons.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment