Saturday, December 26, 2009

My mother in law discovered that preparation H is a great wrinkle cream and skin firmer?

do you think she's gone a little too far having my father in law apply it for loose bowels?





POLL: should I introduce her to KY or add a little tabascoMy mother in law discovered that preparation H is a great wrinkle cream and skin firmer?
lol, add a little tabasco!My mother in law discovered that preparation H is a great wrinkle cream and skin firmer?
My, my, my, but you have a mean streak. I had no idea. I guess I should have guessed with your party guests being women dressed in black leather, holding whips. But I didn't, not until just now. This is a good turn of events.
mmmmm, well, I think desitin may just be the trick to the fountain of youth. Introduce that to your mother in law and she will thank you for life, anyway you want it.
I can promise you one thing, I will never be looking at your mom's butt to find out. I think he's gonna have to eat it for it to work.


Tabasco goes with everything.
Depends on your mood. I am always up for a good practical joke, just make sure you video the results.
i heard somewhere that people use hemeroid cream for wrinkles,no kidding.
hahahahaha thats funny
that's whats wrong now.


all those years of squirting that up his azz
haha yes


SC
i have 2 seperate tubes,one for each end LOL :)
Well........


since it's your in-laws.......





live and let live
LMAO! girl, just what all have you been up to since we last talked?

No comments:

Post a Comment