Monday, December 21, 2009

Need a really good skin firming cream. Price does not matter!!!?

After having three kids, my thighs and butt have gained and lost weight causing my skin to stretch. (I am pear shaped) I can deal with my stomach not being so tight anymore, but now the skin on my legs doesn't have that firmness either. I feel like my legs look ';old';.(think Tara Reid, but not quite that bad because I have muscle) I am only 30, and work out constantly. I am in fabulous shape, but my legs never show it because they lack that ';tight'; look. I don't have money for any surgery, so I was wondering if anyone out there has tried any GOOD creams that could help me with this problem.(already use nivea cellulite cream..thanks) Please Help me!!!!!Need a really good skin firming cream. Price does not matter!!!?
olayNeed a really good skin firming cream. Price does not matter!!!?
Dear Melissa C,





You should try the Estee Lauder or the Clinique counter at the mall.





I have used Estee Lauder and their products actually work, check out Consumer Reports. They are expensive.





Be careful of the creams that contain caffeine, it is temporary.
ELEMIS do the best firming system ive ever used, it consists of a firming serum which inhibits fat storage and detoxifies the skin and fat cells and the cream firms and tightens, its the best. its called Elemis firming cream and serum. good luck
Try Olay. They have a lot of skin care products and they will suit your needs.
So wait, you will buy cream thats a mill $?
avon makes several. and they do work, i've used them its quite amazing
get some from avon! *

No comments:

Post a Comment