Monday, December 21, 2009

Please tell me what under-eye firming creams really work!?

I would love some true testimonials; There are so many to choose from - I'm willing to invest the time and money for the right one...please share!!Please tell me what under-eye firming creams really work!?
Christian Dior and Estee Lauder are the best, they`re a little expensive but work really well!!Please tell me what under-eye firming creams really work!?
I work as a beautician and I have had very good results from Marine Beauty Care - Collagen Eye Contour Gel. This is a professional product though you can find it at :


http://www.onlynature.co.uk/shop/everyday23.html
estee lauder has the best under-eye firming cream
I'm using Olay. It's good.
i think you mean concea||ers right? i jus bought one tonight! maxfactor no#07 [ at |east it works on my skin } i tried at |east 10 different kinds tonight and fina||y found out that sticky ones are much better than the creams!oh one more thing, it woud be much better if you get one, about 2 degrees |ighter than your own skin, it works a |ot with bronze busher!
yes. well the good ones do. b cus i use that stuff and it works great! try this stuff other wise-http://www.amwayindia.com-and go 2 cosmetics, then artistry, last to eye cream.
I use marykay eyefirming cream. works well and is modestly priced. check out www.marykay.ca/wnelitz

No comments:

Post a Comment