Thursday, December 31, 2009

What cream can i use to make my skin firmer, my thighs and bums to be specific?

Human cream...What cream can i use to make my skin firmer, my thighs and bums to be specific?
gerovitalWhat cream can i use to make my skin firmer, my thighs and bums to be specific?
I read an article in a magazine that said there is no way possible for a cream to tighten your skin!!! I also saw a documentary that exposed all these companies that were making false claims abotut ';firming %26amp; tightning'; Don;t waste your money on that BS!!! Just work out %26amp; be patient!! GOOD LUCK
There is no magic cream- just short term fixes. Try walking - it works wonders for the bum :-) and it's cheaper.
I would try a firming cream by Avon they have good products. Also try Sephora.com Avon.com Bath and body.com or the body shop might have something for firming.
you should use cetrifil it at wallmart and it works great i use to have lil bumbs on my face now there gone my face is so soft now now i use it all the time
only my sperm

No comments:

Post a Comment