Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best bust firming cream?

I recently lost 40lbs and with that I have lost a lot of the volume in my breasts. I went from a 36DD to a 32D/34D and my breasts are very fluid like and saggy and fall out of the top of my bra when I bend over to do anything. I've been researching bust firming creams and all I could find is just a bunch of what looked like scam web pages. So I was wondering if anyone has had any actual positive experiences with bust firming creams in the past.


All my breasts need is the skin to be firmer I think, they are pretty heavy and voluminous as it is so I dont need any enlargement or anything...What is the best bust firming cream?
they make that?What is the best bust firming cream?
If you just lost 40lb, give yourself time. The skin will retract with time if you are still young (under 40). As we get older the skin loses elasticity and you can't do anything about the sagging. Maybe you should try wrapping a heat pad around your upper body. The heat will remove some water from under the skin and they won't be so heavy. I would be able to give better advice if I had a pic of the situation ;p
I am afraid there is no wonder cure for this condition, these creams do not work, the only way you are going to get volume back in your chest is good old exercise i am afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment