Thursday, December 17, 2009

What is a good anti-wrinkles/firming cream that i can find in drugstore?

its for my mommy ^_^


and tell me why u think its good


thankssss peopleWhat is a good anti-wrinkles/firming cream that i can find in drugstore?
A while ago I was watching a show on people that wanted to look better in all possible ways and one doctor recomended for a girl that was like 32 years old but look like 10 years older , to use Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift with SPF 15 sunscreen, and practice yoga, I bought that cream and don't know if it is working but in the long run think I will, good luckWhat is a good anti-wrinkles/firming cream that i can find in drugstore?
May sound weird to you, but A LOT of people are using hemorrhoid cream for their wrinkles these days. Opera suggested it on one of her shows and now the whole country is using it!
You dont need anti-wrinkles cause i think you are already beautiful
aveeno works really well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment