Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is a good firming cream for face and eye, I'm starting to droop?

Laugh line more prominent now that I face drooping, surgery not an option, no money.What is a good firming cream for face and eye, I'm starting to droop?
If you have enough money for a good eye cream, I'd recommend going to benefit.com and check out their products- they got rid of my dark eye circles and sunkenness and they have a firming eye cream too!What is a good firming cream for face and eye, I'm starting to droop?
Actually there isn't anything that will firm up skin except surgery. You can keep the skin moist to temporarily puff it up and make lines less noticeable, but that's about all lotions\potions will do no matter how much they cost. To prevent or slow down further damage, wear a sunscreen and don't rub around your eyes. Once the underlying structure that supports you skin is damaged, that's it. Look at the lines as proof you've made it this far in life!
Try Arbonne RE-9 Eye Cream, it feels so good and works wonderfully for firming and taking away dark circles.
Roc products. I love the entire line.
Well the best product you could ever buy would be extremly expensive but worth it,Freeze 24/7.For cheaper products you could use estee lauder that works really well.But if they are too expensive still then im not sure what to tell you.Good Luck.





P.s-Origins,is VERY nice products and they arnt too pricey.
Olay has all the good products for what you are going through. I am only 23 so i never use them but my mother in law does and they work good on her. Good luck.
I tried Hydroderm recently and it seems good, but I really like the Arbonne cream.
the Avon ANEW line and wrinkle corrector and ANEW clinical eye cream are very effective. I am an Avon representative and would be happy to send you free samples and a brochure. Contact me at vickiv13@peoplepc.com
This isn't eye cream, but use Curel' Age Defeying and Firming lotion! it works so well and makes your skin look really nice. You can use it on your body but it's gentle enough to put on your face!
Sorry honey but none of them really work. Although AVON does have a good product. Anew line is very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment