Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is a good skin firming/anti aging face cream?

I am 22, almost 23, and when I was younger, I was out in the sun and never wore sunscreen. I know I will have some long term affects, such as wrinkles, and now that I am older, I want to try to take better care of my skin and keep it looking younger.





So what are some good anti aging skin firming creams that are good to use long term?What is a good skin firming/anti aging face cream?
I watched the Insider the other day and they were doing a whole show about how Hollywood stars get their skin in shape and ready for red carpet events. They had a dermatologist who was inside a CVS pharmacy picking out some cheaper alternatives to much higher-priced, high-end creams that the stars use. She was profiling stars by age and said that in your 20s a good pick is Lumene Energy Cocktail which is a dupe for some $95 dollar cream that I completely forget the name of now. I am totally adding it to my shopping list. I have already discovered Lumene and have had great results from their products. Truly a top-quality brand :)What is a good skin firming/anti aging face cream?
Try Papaya kojic or licorine base soap/cream.


These work wonders.


Check this out:


http://stores.ebay.com/A-Shopaholics-Bar鈥?/a>
apply vitamine E cream


the body shop

No comments:

Post a Comment