Monday, December 21, 2009

What's a good firming cream for the face?

I'm in my early 20's, the only lines I have are those ugly parenthesies lines around my nose and mouth because my face is pudgy...and it's been pudgy ever since I've gone to a normal weight, slightly under for my size...(when I was in my mid-late teens my face was a lot more slender because I was a bit underweight). Anyhow, it's kind of saggy as well for my age. I'm looking for a good firming cream that is oil free, won't clog my pores or cost an arm and a leg. I have dry skin with the slightly oily t-zone so I need something that won't make my skin too oily, just balance it out.





Are there any products you users have tried that worked and might be what I'm looking for? Preferably less than $30.What's a good firming cream for the face?
i would reccomend netrogena but a little more expensive clinque

No comments:

Post a Comment