Monday, December 21, 2009

Which anti-cellulite firming cream works?

Based on personal experience, which brand can you recommend for tightening skin/reducing saddlebags? My friend swears by Phytomer Body declic cream. Your thoughts?Which anti-cellulite firming cream works?
Anti cellulite firming creams do not work. None of them work. Cellulite happens when the support network for fat breaks down, then the fat shows up lumpy under the skin. There is no product you can apply to your skin that will reverse this.Which anti-cellulite firming cream works?
Jergens always worked for me. Another brand I recently bought and it's also working great is Target's brand of firming lotion. I've been using it for about a week and I've already noticed an improvement and my skin does feel tighter, it's also more moisturized as I have very dry skin. Plus it's only a few dollars for a large 24oz. bottle.





Just a hint...in order for any lotion to actually work to it's full advantage you should apply it to clean, moist skin. When you get out of the shower, pat your skin dry so water isn't running off of them but they're still wet to the touch and then apply your lotion. It gets absorbed better into the skin thus helping it to work better.





Vakari is right about the fat though, but both her and the second poster are incorrect about products not working. The lotions will not get rid of the cellulite but they will help to firm up the outer layer of your skin making it appear to be rid of cellulite. As for the second poster...they probably didn't work for her because she was most likely putting the lotion on dry skin, which a lot of people do. Not very many people know to put creams on moist skin, which is the correct way to do it.
none. its all bs.
I hate to admit it, but I have had my bouts with cellulite too. I have used several products and the one that works the best is called Body Shape. You can try it for free at www.trialbeauty.com. You should see results in as little as one week. I am so glad I discovered this little website.
I just had a friend tell me she was told the Mary Kay one works. She was told it took a while but she trusted the lady that told her and signed up to sell Mary Kay to get the discout on this product.
I wouldn't waste my money on any of that stuff. Just work out and eat well. If you really think about it, cellulite is under the skin and no matter how firm your skin is it will still be there. Just a heads up to save you some money.
  • skin deep
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment